Full Stack Developer
Your New Company At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz. Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on. Your Team Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative and innovative people. They are designers, product managers and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies and so much more! Your Mission Do you want to have a real impact and work on a fast growing product? And do you love writing clean and well-organized codes? Then you are the one we are looking for. Join our dynamic, interdisciplinary team and work together with talented and ambitious people to bring Frontify to the next level. Your Story
- You have some knowledge of Nginx webservers, MySQL databases, and Linux (CentOS/RedHat).
- You love to write clean, structured, and well-tested code.
- When faced with limits and ambiguity, you become more – not less – creative.
- You enjoy developing in an agile and human way, with releases that take minutes, not hours.
- You care about performance.
- Your friends would describe you as a self-starter, driven, motivated, approachable, honest, and a skilled communicator.
- You speak English, but German never hurts.
- Send us your resume and some nice words. We'll get back to you with a response on your application within 4 to 5 days.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Second call with the team.
- Half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.
Herr Lucien Schaffhauser
9000 St. Gallen
Telefon +41 79 402 74 email@example.com